Production Systems (PS) Senior Capstones
Our academic team (Dr. Nicole Radziwill, Dr. Maria Papadakis, Dr. Hao Zhang, and Rebecca Simmons) advises ISAT senior capstone projects in:
- product and process development (from craft/artisan to heavy industrial)
- quality and process improvement (including Lean and Six Sigma projects with and without data science/machine learning)
- applications of data science (e.g. machine learning, forecasting, marketing analytical methods) in supply chain and operations management,
- industrial automation, cybersecurity management in industry, and sustainability in production,
- physical and cognitive ergonomics, e.g. of Virtual Reality (VR) and/or Augmented Reality (AR) interfaces,
- cybermanufacturing and cyber-physical systems.
This includes applications of Machine to Machine (M2M) communication, Internet of Things, and Industrial Internet of Things (IoT/IIoT).
For CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS development, you should consider Dr. Morgan Benton, Dr. Tony Teate, Dr. Samy El-Tawab, or Dr. Emil Salib as advisors/co-advisors.